In this week’s episode I spend a short amount of time addressing one of the questions that was asked in the member’s Q&A session this week. Why are introverts and highly sensitive people also often multipotentialites?
This is taken from an hour long exclusive session that I did in the membership where I covered this and other questions from members that cover the following:
1. Why introverts and highly sensitive people are often multipotentialites
2. What to Think About when Building Multiple Streams of Income
3. The implication of a sayings like “jack of all trades and a master of none” when talking about people with lots of interests and no particular ONE specialism
4. Whether Multipotentialism is a modern phenomena or if there are examples of multipotentialites through history.
5. What you say when people ask ‘what do you do?’ as a multipotentialite.
To hear my thoughts on these things come and join the community, completely risk free, right now.
From my experience and observations the link between introversion/high sensitivity, and multipotentialism is down to three or more things:
- We Tend to be Dreamers
- We Tend to Think Deeply
- We Tend to Prepare Very Deeply
Over to You
Question: Do you identify as a multipotentialite? How does that play out in YOUR life? Please leave your answer in the comments below. I would love to hear from you!